Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Death of Bunny Munro


As you may know (or maybe not!) I am a huge and I mean huge fan of Nick Cave - he literally makes me swoon - and I simply have to share with you his novel, 'The Death of Bunny Munro'.

Scoot on over to the website, you will be glad you did: http://www.thedeathofbunnymunro.com
Be sure to click on the 'Audio Book' link and experience the wonder of Nick Cave for yourself.



'"I am damned," thinks Bunny Munro in a sudden moment of self-awareness reserved for those who are soon to die.'

3 comments:

  1. haha i definitely know what a fan of nick cave you are - but i honestly dont know if i can listen to a book being read - even if it is by the great nc, and has music... i still prefer to read i think!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, normally, I would agree, I hate listening to audio books, I really dislike them and find I have no idea what is really going on, but, when it is NC... it is taken to a whole new level!

    The Secret Life of the Love Song The Flesh made Word (a lecture) and The Ass Saw the Angel (novel) are spoken by NC and I can listen to them over and over, they are mesmerising, he has a very soothing, sexy voice... well, I think so anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. God he's multitalented isn't he...heading over to have a listen...

    ReplyDelete